The 4th of July in Medora is a very special time. Patriotism is abundant as guests from all over the nation pour in to experience the most patriotic holiday in our historic town. We love the 4th so much here in Medora and would love for you to see why. Here are the top ten reasons you should make us your 4th of July destination this summer:
1. If the pressure of grilling for the entire family is too much, never fear. With over a dozen eating options you can keep the entire family fed and satisfied!
2. The charge up San Juan Hill is one of the most patriotic scenes in American theater!
3. The only colors that exist here are Red, White and Blue!
4. The Medora Musical takes the meaning of patriotism to a whole new level!
5. The fireworks on the buttes will take your breath away against the cool, black Medora night sky.
7. You don’t need to go to Washington to listen to a President talk about his love of this great country! Our 26th President Theodore Roosevelt speaks about it everyday at The Old Town Hall Theater!
8. Our parade has everything you need. We’re talkin’ horses, cars, candy and those legendary Burning Hills Singers!
9. The energy in the Burning Hills Amphitheater is electric!
10. It’s Shelia Schafer’s favorite place to cut loose!