You’ve checked into the Rough Riders Hotel, picked up the the perfect souvenirs for your best friend at the Rough Riders Gift Shop and treated yourself to the best ice cream this side of the Missouri. Your’re going to a Theodore Roosevelt Salute to Medora and of course you already have your tickets to the Medora Musical. Only thing is, you still have a couple of hours to kill. What do you do? If watching your smiling kids do all the running and jumping while you sit and relax sounds amazing, saunter on over to the Family Fun Center.
- Construction of Accessible Elevator at Burning Hills Amphitheatre Has Begun!
- “It Never Felt Like Work”: UND Alumni Magazine features TRMF President Randy Hatzenbuhler
- Rise Up: Celebrating Our TRMF Volunteers—and the Bright Days Ahead in Medora
- The Dickinson Press: Medora shines light on Johnny Cash with special Broadway musical
- Relive the 2021 Medora Hot Air Balloon Rally & Badlands Kite Fest!