Medora is a swingin’ town. During the day, you can go on trail rides and buggy rides, visit the museums, or enjoy the Family Fun Center. You can hike, go mini golfing, or enjoy the different day shows. One would think that things slow down toward the evening; but the fun really kicks up in Medora when the sky starts to dim. READ MORE »
Posts tagged western
1. Experience the greatest show in the West: the Medora Musical! You’re sure to have a toe-tapping time at the Burning Hills Amphitheatre as you enjoy our wide variety of country and western music and the amazing talents of our performers.
2. Where else can you enjoy meat that has been prepared on a pitchfork and accompanied by the greatest side dishes in the west and a great view of the Badlands? Enjoy the Pitchfork Steak Fondue when you visit Medora!
3. It was good enough for Teddy Roosevelt. And that was before it had indoor plumbing! READ MORE »
1. The rows in the Burning Hills Ampitheatre are designated by letter. There are no rows lettered “I” or “O” in order to avoid confusion with the numbers one and zero.
2. Medora’s original stage production “Old Four-Eyes” ran from 1958 to 1963.
3. The Burning Hills Ampitheatre is considered the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation’s first major project. READ MORE »