Medora is a town full of fun and beauty — and nothing accentuates that beauty more than the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. In this “Tale of Medora,” we explore what went into the creation of the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. From the political leg-work to the final celebration; there is a whole story behind the creation of the TRNP and it’s fascinating! The following is an excerpt taken from Rolf Sletten’s book, “Medora: Boom, Bust, and Resurrection.” Enjoy!
- Medora WISH: 1,400+ free Medora Musical tickets, one VIP experience in 2022!
- John O’Leary shares optimistic message with employees & friends of TRMF
- Veterans and Military Appreciation Day 2022: Our biggest tribute to veterans ever!
- Historic Partnership: Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation Donates 3.5 Acres to Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library
- Ed Schafer Retires from TRMF Board of Directors, Shares Optimism for Medora’s Future