Experience a creative vacation in Medora this summer!
Join Barbara Benda Nagle, professional artist and instructor as she teaches “Spur Your Inner Artist with Drawing and Watercolor” workshop June 4 – 7. A native of Wahpeton, ND, Barbara excels in simplifying art concepts so all levels of learners may succeed.
In this 4-day workshop, you will learn:
- How to execute a variety of drawing and watercolor techniques
- How to make sense of the color wheel and use it to your advantage
- How to use “value” (lights and darks) to make paintings dramatic
- How to design your painting rather than copy photographs
- How to create strong, dynamic compositions
This workshop takes place in the state-of-the-art Bill and Jane Marcil Life Skills Center in Medora. Class size is limited – the first 15 registrants will secure a spot. Payment options vary from workshop only to the popular Stay and Paint package, which includes lodging at the historic Rough Rider Hotel.
For more details, please visit our event listing here or call 701-610-9529.
To book your spot, please call
For more information about Barbara’s teaching philosophy, please visit www.barbarabendanagle.com
Barbara Benda Nagle with her “Portrait of Big Pappy”