You’ve checked into the Rough Riders Hotel, picked up the the perfect souvenirs for your best friend at the Rough Riders Gift Shop and treated yourself to the best ice cream this side of the Missouri. Your’re going to a Theodore Roosevelt Salute to Medora and of course you already have your tickets to the Medora Musical. Only thing is, you still have a couple of hours to kill. What do you do? If watching your smiling kids do all the running and jumping while you sit and relax sounds amazing, saunter on over to the Family Fun Center.
- Historic Partnership: Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation Donates 3.5 Acres to Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library
- Ed Schafer Retires from TRMF Board of Directors, Shares Optimism for Medora’s Future
- “Work hard, then play hard!” Honoring Mike & Peggy Bullinger with the 2022 Bully Spirit Award
- Ribbons Cut at Two New Medora Destinations: Point to Point Park & Schafer Point
- Volunteers Refresh the Medora Children’s Park