Experience a creative vacation in Medora this winter!
This event has been cancelled.
We will be holding another Spur Your Inner Artist June 5 – 8, 2018.
More details to come soon!
Join Barbara Benda Nagle, professional artist and instructor as she teaches “Spur Your Inner Artist with Drawing and Watercolor” workshop February 12-15th. A native of Wahpeton, ND, Barbara excels in simplifying art concepts so all levels of learners may succeed.
In this 4-day workshop, you will learn:
- How to execute a variety of drawing and watercolor techniques
- How to make sense of the color wheel and use it to your advantage
- How to use “value” (lights and darks) to make paintings dramatic
- How to design your painting rather than copy photographs
- How to create strong, dynamic compositions
This workshop takes place in the state-of-the-art Bill and Jane Marcil Life Skills Center in Medora. Class size is limited – the first 15 registrants will secure a spot. Payment options vary from workshop only to the popular Stay and Paint package, which includes lodging at the historic Rough Rider Hotel.
For more details, please visit http://bit.ly/2lRIOhf or call 701-610-9529.
To book your spot, please call
For more information about Barbara’s teaching philosophy, please visit www.barbarabendanagle.com
Barbara Benda Nagle with her “Portrait of Big Pappy”