A young boy and girl are restless in the car all the way from Jamestown to Medora during the families annual summer vacation. When Dad parks, it’s 3 in the afternoon. “What are we going to do ’till the Fondue and Musical?”, he says.READ MORE »
- Construction of Accessible Elevator at Burning Hills Amphitheatre Has Begun!
- “It Never Felt Like Work”: UND Alumni Magazine features TRMF President Randy Hatzenbuhler
- Rise Up: Celebrating Our TRMF Volunteers—and the Bright Days Ahead in Medora
- The Dickinson Press: Medora shines light on Johnny Cash with special Broadway musical
- Relive the 2021 Medora Hot Air Balloon Rally & Badlands Kite Fest!