(Medora, ND) – The Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation (TRMF), in anticipation of its biggest summer season ever, is preparing to welcome a seasonal staff of hundreds of highly qualified people from all around the world—and to offer several perks for those employees.
TRMF is a year-round operation that employs 72 full-time staff members. In order to better serve the many thousands of guests who visit Medora in the summer, our staff grows to include hundreds of seasonal employees.
And in 2022, TRMF will have even more attractions and features in Medora for guests to experience:
- Point to Point Park is expanding to include a swimming pool, lazy river, splash pad, and more in June.
- A high-capacity elevator is under construction now at the Burning Hills Amphitheatre as part of our Access Medora initiative.
- Our food service team is preparing to have more options than ever for guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Medora.
To provide these new services—in addition to mainstays like the Medora Gospel Brunch, lodging at the historic Rough Riders Hotel, and tee times at Bully Pulpit Golf Course—TRMF is poised to hire 337 summer employees in 2022.
“Living and working in Medora makes for a summer unlike any other,” says Sara Michael, Talent Acquisition Specialist for TRMF. “And the summer ahead will be our biggest and most fun one yet. I’m eager to see our staff grow to include hundreds of wonderful people.”
As part of our hiring surge, the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation is offering several incentives and perks to our summer employees:
- Housing will be provided at no cost to employees who reside in double-occupancy housing during their time in Medora
- Employees will be eligible for a $300 end-of-season bonus
- Referral bonuses of $200 are available to employees who recommend additional hires
- Employees can attend the Medora Musical at no cost
- Golf rounds for $11.00 at Bully Pulpit Golf Course for employees
- More than $30,000 in scholarship and award opportunities are available for employees who demonstrate leadership and good character
“We often hear from our seasonal workforce that they have the best summer of their life when they work in Medora,” Michael says. “We’re happy that we can offer free room and board to our staff this year, in addition to the competitive wages and other great perks that come with spending a summer here.”
Anyone interested in applying to work in Medora is invited to see our full list of openings at this link.