The Badlands are beautiful, the course is coming into great spring condition, and we all need a chance to get outside. Which makes right now a great time to play golf!
We’re opening Bully Pulpit for public play starting Friday, May 1, 2020.
You can make a tee time now, and read on to see how we’re changing things up to tee off a smart restart.
How we’re playing it safe for a smart restart at Bully
With small groups and tons of wide-open space, you can get out and play and take some easy precautions appropriate for the times.
- We’ve implemented a number of smart changes to how we operate and to course rules to encourage good hygiene and reduce close, person-to-person contact.
- We’ve spread out our tee times to give everyone a little more space (plenty more than six feet), will discontinue use of water coolers, rental/demo clubs, ball washers, and bunker rakes. Plus, you don’t have to remove hole rakes any longer (actually, we’ll ask you don’t, please) and we’ll reduce contact an appropriate amount at the clubhouse.
- For the first week or so, we’ll have limited food and beverage service. You are welcome to bring your snacks and drinks from home. Sorry, no outside alcohol is allowed.
Make your tee time online (fastest and easiest) or by phone at 701-623-4653. You can pre-pay to keep even more distance.
We’ll send a more complete list of updated course rules and procedures in your tee time confirmation email or you can give us a call if you have questions.
For more on our effort to “North Dakota Smart Restart,” in Medora see our COVID-19 updates page.
Also, we’re working on a running list of open businesses in Medora as an additional resource.
As of 4/28/20 here’s the list we know of:
- Bully Pulpit Golf course opens May 1
- Rough Riders Hotel opens May 1 (Online only reservations here)
- Badlands Pizza opens May 1
- Medora Campground opens May 22 (online reservations here)
- Medora Musical is planned to open — date coming soon.