Our friends at Experience Land have created the ultimate winter bike race!
The Bold St. Nicks’s Winter Fatbike Race will be held on December 17 from NOON to 4pm MDT. Whether you’re on Bold St. Nick’s Naughty List or Nice List, you will experience the world-famous Maah Daah Hey trail like few bikers have…FROZEN!
With a traditional holiday-style dinner, award ceremony, and lots of really fun winter-time activities for the whole family. It will feel like Christmas came early for the whole family! HO, HO, HO!
Friday December 16th (MST)
- 12:00pm – Volunteers meet to make final preparation to the racecourse (all welcome)
- 5:00pm – Volunteers meet at Boots Bar and Grill for a free round of beers
Saturday December 17th (MST)
- 9:00am – Racer Packet Pickup opens at Badlands Pizza Saloon (3rd Ave, Medora, ND 58645)
- 11:30am – Packet Pickup closes
- 11:45am – Racer Meeting at the starting line by the fire pits
- 12:00am – Final words
- 12:00pm – Race starts for all the “NAUGHTY” and “REINDEER TEAM” riders
- 1:00pm – FREE Horse and carriage rides, FREE cookie decorating & eating
- 3:00pm – Race starts for all the “NICE” riders (horse and carriage rides end)
- 4:00pm – Race is over
- 4:30pm – Award Ceremony
- 5:00pm – Dinner, music, and social hour
- 6:30pm – Badlands Pizza & Saloon close
- 7:00pm – Family Movie Night! Showing The Grinch staring Jim Carrey at the Rough Riders Hotel
Sunday December 18th (MST)
- 9:30am – Just for fun, Group Recovery Ride. Route to be determined by conditions and aspirations of attendees.
The best way to stay!
Dinner & Hotel Package Deal:
$115 – ONE dinner, ONE drink ticket, ONE reservation for a beautiful and cozy hotel room at the Rough Riders Hotel, including a hot continental breakfast.
$145 – TWO dinners, TWO drink tickets, ONE reservation for a beautiful and cozy hotel room at the Rough Riders Hotel, including a hot continental breakfast.
No additional costs for extra occupants like kids or splitting rooms with friends. You may purchase any additional meal tickets, as needed, separately on the registration site. All questions & special requests for you your room type, additional occupants, handicap accessible rooms, etc. can be directed to the Rough Riders Hotel staff after you receive your reservation confirmation email. To see more info on the accommodations at the Rough Riders Hotel please click here.