1. Experience the greatest show in the West: the Medora Musical! You’re sure to have a toe-tapping time at the Burning Hills Amphitheatre as you enjoy our wide variety of country and western music and the amazing talents of our performers.
2. Where else can you enjoy meat that has been prepared on a pitchfork and accompanied by the greatest side dishes in the west and a great view of the Badlands? Enjoy the Pitchfork Steak Fondue when you visit Medora!
3. It was good enough for Teddy Roosevelt. And that was before it had indoor plumbing!
4. Homemade Ice Cream and Fudge. Need I say more? Make sure to take a break from the heat and stop by the Marquis de Mores Ice Cream Parlor and/or Fudge Depot.
5. Bully Pulpit Golf Course: Bully good fun for any golfer, and grand scenery to boot!
6. Family Fun Center: A great way to cool off, and fun for the whole family! Where else can you slip and slide down the World’s Largest Inflatable Wet Slide and dominate your siblings at the sling shot water balloon game, Water Wars?
7. Relax with a fabulous dinner at Theodore’s, located in the Rough Riders Hotel. You won’t find a better meal in Medora!
8. The natural beauty of Theodore Roosevelt National Park is a must-see. Come adore the scoria, bison, and wild horses of the Badlands. Be sure to stop in at the Interpretive Center to learn more about this beautiful land!
9. Retail therapy (ladies, you know what we mean.) We have a wide variety of merchandise to soothe even the most hard-core shopper’s heart. (And we know what you’re getting for Christmas!)
10. What could be more authentic than exploring Teddy Roosevelt’s old stomping grounds on horseback or in a carriage? Explore the Badlands in at the Medora Riding Stables or ride around the streets of Medora in a carriage.
11. History comes alive here. Where else can you witness a wild west shoot-out featuring Medora’s own Cowboy Lyle? Or walk in the footsteps of French nobility, gun-slinging cowboys, and a former U.S. president? There’s nothing like it!
12. Western style with modern flair. Don’t live out in the west? You can strut the streets of Medora in comfort, where cowboy boots and hats are normal attire and country music is cool.
13. Medora has it all – from cozy campfires at the campground, golf and trail riding, to the luxury of the Rough Riders Hotel and Theodore’s; from the excitement of the Family Fun Center to the thrill of live theater. No matter your interests and tastes, there is something for everyone in Medora!
For tickets and more information:
Call 1-800-MEDORA-1 [1-800-633-6721]
or visit us online at www.medora.com